Nugegoda, Sri Lanka
Join ICMDA 2018 as Author: Presentation with publication
(You are welcome to submit your full paper though Easychair.)
Join ICMDA 2018 as Presenter: Presentation without publication
(You are welcome to submit your abstract though Easychair.)
Join ICMDA 2018 as Listener: If you are interested in attending the conference to know other scholar's research achaivements and share your ideas with them, you are welcome to send the listener reigstration form to us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join ICMDA 2018 as Reviewer: Experts in the area of Materials Design and
Applications are welcome to join the conference as reviewer. If you are
interested in reviewing the papers, please send your latest CV to
email@example.com. (For Phd holders)
|Items||Registration Fee (USD)|
|Authors (ICMDA Reviewer)||430|
|Authors (HKCBEES Member)||450|
|Authors (Non Member)||480|
|One Day Visit||50|
|Additional Paper (s)||350|
|Additional Page||30 USD/ Per page|
• All the authors are welcome to join in HKCBEES
and enjoy member discount at all HKCBEES conferences.
• One regular paper registration can cover a paper within 8 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
• One regular registration with one or more additional papers has only one journal / proceeding.
• Each paid registration covers only one paper. You can pay Extra Paper Charges (350 US Dollars) for one more paper from the same first author who already has a paid registration
• For the authors who have difficulties to pay US
Dollars, such as Iran, please pay Euros.
• Registration fee includes conference materials, lunch and dinner on April 05, conference bag, morning and afternoon teas, attending all technical sessions and journal book.
• Registration fee for each accompanying person is the same as listener.
• Please note that the paid registration fee cannot be refunded if you cannot participate in the conference.
• Please feel free to ask for the invoice through email if you need it to apply for financial support from your affiliation/University.
• The original receipt will be given on the conference site, but the scanned receipt can be sent by email ahead if you ask.
• Listeners cannot do the presentation.
A. Q- What documents needs to be sent after registration?
A- The registration documents (filled registration form, filled copyright, final paper both in doc.&pdf., payment proof) needs to be sent to the conference email address after your registration.
B. Q- If I can receive the invitation letter after registration?
A- The invitation letter in soft-copy via email would be sent to the email address of the registrant if you requires.
C. Q- What should we prepare for oral presentation?
A- For oral presentation participants, please prepare your presentation by PowerPoint or PDF files ahead. The ICMDA 2018 conference organizer will offer the conference laptop computer onsite for displaying it.
D. Q- If we are not good at English expression? Can we do poster? If yes, what should we prepare for poster presentation?
A- For poster presentation participants, please prepare your home-made posters (Maximum poster size is A1 and the load capacity should be up to 0.5kg) ahead. The ICMDA 2018 conference organizer will offer the place to show them.
E. Q- What is the dress requirements for participation?
A- Please wear formal clothes or national representative of clothing.
F. Q- If the conference organizer offer the hotel accommodation for participants?
A- Nope. Participants are responsible for their own hotel reservation.
G. Q- If my paper(s) is/ are certainly be published after I pay the registration fee?
A- All submitted papers will go through strict review process and the acceptance letter will only be distributed to the papers which are qualified and accepted. So the papers which are rejected cannot receive the acceptance letter. If some author across the above steps and go directly to the registration stage, ICMDA 2018 reserve the right to cancel any registration made by any person or body whom we reasonably believe to be associated with any act of plagiarism. The ICSEM reserves the right to refuse.
1. Credit Card with VISA or MasterCard. 2. Bank Transfer
The details of payment method will be stated clearly on the Notification of Acceptance Letter.
|Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|